We’re a Bucharest based software consulting company looking for an Office Administrator to join our tremendous team.
Who you are…
You want to work in a challenging environment with smart people. You are committed to self-development and teamwork and you have a strong desire to make a real and measurable difference to any company you work for.
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
Excellent administrative skills, with particular emphasis on accuracy, priority setting and observing deadlines
An enthusiastic attitude with the ability to manage and motivate branch staff
Structured, diligent, well-organized
Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Point)
Strong attention to detail
Ability to filter information and assess priorities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fluency in English
Know how to smile :)
Provides assistance and performs administrative tasks such as travel arrangements, ordering of equipment and office supplies
Collects data from the company departments, maintains different types of relevant databases, drafts reports and presentations for the CEO
Manage the office agenda, the meeting schedules, insures the observance of meeting schedules, reprograms meetings if necessary
Managing the relation with various suppliers
Some business facts about Tremend:
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 14 years of software development;
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE;
- 300+ high complexity projects;
- 60+ million people using our;
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia);
- 20 internationally awarded projects;
- Top EU telecom clients.
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software;
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®;
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons).
We really welcome people:
- Top salaries for top talent;
- Nothing short of legendary buildings;
- Fruit days;
- Bonus days off with seniority;
- Working from home days;
- Premium medical insurance;
- Performance bonuses;
- And again, legendary corporate parties.
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here);
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience);
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory;
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated.