Tremend is looking for an experienced Product Owner with deep knowledge of the MS Dynamics CRM solution to join our team of bright thinkers and doers.
As CRM Product Owner you will be part of a large program team engaged in accelerating the omnichannel transformation of a global leader in electrical distribution. The transformation program builds, lunches, and scales a multitenant platform to be deployed across 50 markets globally.
If you are passionate about CRM and have a willingness to push the limits compared to standard D365 implementations (modern CICD, full agile practices, weekly releases) this is the ideal role for you. Beyond deploying a successful CRM platform, we're aiming to build a successful CRM delivery capability. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders, Product Managers, and technical Architects to translate business goals into functional user stories
- Leverage your in-depth knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM, its strengths, and limitations to push the limits compared to standard D365 implementations (modern CICD, full agile practices, weekly releases, etc.)
- Interact directly with developers and consultants on their tasks to maximize overall efficiency in your team(s)
- Lead the delivery team(s) on a day-to-day basis in collaboration with the Scrum master
- Author, refine, and prioritize the product backlog
Your Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in CRM programs and a product vision on CRM platforms
- 6+ confirmed experience as a Product Owner (on MS Dynamics 365 or any other CRM technologies)
- Practical knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM with a good understanding of the solution’s strengths and limitations
- Experienced in Agile Scrum
- Experience in working with remote & distributed teams
- Excellent written skills & communication in English are a must
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 -CRM or related certifications are a great plus
- Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager designation is a plus
Benefits of Working Here:
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient. For over 17 years, the company has been infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today's digital transformation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future. By joining forces with Publicis Sapient we're accelerating the impact, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, powering up advanced software solutions for some of the world's most iconic brands. Embrace your passion for technology, creativity, and continuous improvement, and join us in making a difference through engineering.
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2023 by UndeLucram.ro