Tremend is looking for an Android Automotive Audio Driver Engineer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to figure out our client’s most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring product features are functionally correct, fully validated, and demonstrably meet specifications
- Develop, test, and optimize audio drivers for Android Automotive systems.
- Work closely with software and hardware teams to ensure seamless integration of audio drivers.
- Perform audio tuning and validation for sound quality and performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with automotive standards and regulations.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with audio drivers, both in-house and in the field.
- Solve complex problems and implement designs using C/C++
Your Skills & Experience:
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong skills in C and C++, including algorithm design, data structures, and design patterns
- 3+ years of experience developing audio drivers for Android Automotive or other embedded systems.
- Solid understanding of audio processing technologies and principles.
- Knowledge of hardware interfaces such as I2S, SPI, USB, TDM, etc.
- Experience with audio processing algorithms and DSP programming.
- Familiarity with industry standards for audio systems, such as ASIL, AEC-Q100, and ISO 26262.
- Knowledge of audio compression codecs such as MP3, AAC, and AC-3.
- Experience with Android Automotive platforms and audio HAL implementation.
- Knowledge of automotive audio technologies such as active noise cancellation, speech enhancement, and in-car communication.
- Understanding of Android Audio Framework and Audio Policy implementation.
- Familiarity with Android build system, version control tools, and continuous integration tools.
Benefits of Working Here:
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient. For over 17 years, the company has been infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today's digital transformation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future. By joining forces with Publicis Sapient we're accelerating the impact, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, powering up advanced software solutions for some of the world's most iconic brands. Embrace your passion for technology, creativity, and continuous improvement, and join us in making a difference through engineering.
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2023 by UndeLucram.ro