Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
Do you know how to play with these things?
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
Nice to have:
- Strong understanding of its quirks and workarounds;
- Strong knowledge of EcmaScript 6;
- Good understanding for at least one of Angular, ReactJS, Polymer;
- Familiarity with frontend build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js;
- Familiarity with module loaders, such as Require. and AMD;
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance;
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
Much more in it for you!
- Understanding of back-end technologies;
- Non-relational and relational database knowledge;
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
We not only offer you an exciting job in a tremendous team, but much more. Here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Learning & development programs
- 20 vacation days
- 'Work your world' program
- Many others perks