Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
You will have the opportunity to lead a Power Platform / Dynamics team and grow this into a division (4 teams).
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Lead the architecture, design and development for Microsoft Power Platform solutions
- Develop solution architecture taking into consideration client requirements, technical environment and overall business objectives.
- Guide and participate in the development of identified solutions.
- Coach and mentor other C# developers that are new to Microsoft Power Platform
- Coordinate interviews for recruiting new talent for your team
Do you know how to play with these things?
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did
Much more in it for you!
- 3+ years experience coding with C#
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with REST and RPC APIs
- Strong experience with Microsoft Power Platform including design and development of custom builds
- Experience in designing and developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 modules and applications
- Experience in integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other systems
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer (nice to have)
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2022 by UndeLucram.ro
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks