Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Design and develop features for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce solutions
- Develop solution architecture taking into consideration client requirements, technical environment and overall business objectives.
- Guide and participate in the development of identified solutions.
- Help grow the Dynamics365 division
Do you know how to play with these things?
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did
Much more in it for you!
- 2+ years ERP/CRM Commerce,
- POS/MPOS and Retail implementations
- Deep knowledge in developing extensions for Point of Sale(POS,MPOS), Commerce Runtime and Hardware Station
- 2+ years Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations implementation experience
- Familiarity with REST and RPC APIs
- Experience in integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other systems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- 3+ years of software design and development experience
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations(MB-300), Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant(MB-340) or any other related certificates (nice to have)
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2023 by UndeLucram.ro