Tremend is the newest software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power advanced software in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go
Do you know how to play with these things?
- With the security teams to identify and implement security measures and controls
- Contribute to promote DevSecOps practices and implement the associated tooling
- Perform and document risk assessment of spark components
- Contribute to managing security alerts (warnings, blocking gates, incidents, etc.): detect, assess and respond
- Collaborate and follow- with the cross-functional teams to perform fixes in an optimal way
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
Nice to Have:
- Computer science background of one of the following: security engineer, network engineer, developer or DevOps background preferred
- Hands-on security: at least a previous experience in designing and implementing security measures
- Proactive approach, analytical mindset, and willingness to own and drive topics in full autonomy
- Familiar with Risk assessment and management methodologies Experience in public cloud infrastructure security (Azure or GCP) and DevOps practices
Much more in it for you!
- Experience in Splunk or equivalent tool.
- Experience in vulnerability management program.
- Hands-on experience in networking and Kubernetes will be a plus.
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2022 by UndeLucram.ro
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks