Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Work together with Business stakeholders and other Product leaders to identify the needs and construct the corresponding user stories to develop on our core system;
- Define and prioritize the backlog of work, including the creation of epics and user stories based on product strategy, business value to the customer, implementation cost and resource availability;
- Offer visibility about backlog & macro-planning and the key results through regular communication, making sure the scope defined in the user stories is aligned with the priorities defined with the business stakeholders;
- Follow the budget of your product and the added value of the users stories delivered (new functionalities or continuous improvement).
Do you know how to play with these things?
- Support and maintenance of the Digital Products;
- Follow the key indicators measuring the performance and effectiveness of the support and build activities ;
- Work with a dedicated development team and provide backlog management, iteration, planning and elaboration of the user stories;
- Ensure deliverables are prepared according to deadline of the projects;
- Ensure the team always has an adequate of tasks to work on, sprint by sprint;
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting the successful delivery of sprints;
- Assist and support in the different test phases following the delivery of a sprint, both in QAT and UAT, until the go live of the sprint;
- Work on continuous improvement with all the parties involved.
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
Nice to have
- Experience in a service delivery environment: at least 3 years;
- English language: advanced level;
- Agile method – good knowledge;
- Experience in the retail industry: definitely a plus.
- French language: considered an advantage;
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks