Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward by mixing talented engineers and exciting projects as a response to the increasing demand for complex software solutions and emerging technologies. Here, you will find a place where there’s plenty of room to express yourself, thrive, drive innovation, and create meaning through technology for industries such as banking, telecom, healthcare, education, and finance, integrating emerging technologies such as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
- Review and analyze user stories and acceptance criteria and develop effective test plans and automated tests in collaboration with the development team;
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components;
- Setting , maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, building test scenarios and acceptance tests;
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports;
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Considerable quality assurance background with proven test automation skills and experience;
- Strong experience with API testing;
- Experience in coding in Python, C#, TypeScript or a similar language;
- Comfortable with Selenium-based test automation tools;
- SQL knowledge and exposure to message brokers like RabbitMQ;
- Familiarity with Git and its command line;
- Working knowledge of Docker and industry-standard CI tools like GitLab CI, Jenkins, or Circle CI for example.
Nice to have:
Much more in it for you!
- Experience working in an Agile environment (ideally Scrum).
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks