We are looking for a talented QA engineer to join our team.
As a Tremend QA testing engineer, you will create and configure test environments, develop test plans, perform application, regression, performance and acceptance tests.
You will have to demonstrate:
Much more in it for you!
- Automated test frameworks and tools, e.g. Serenity, Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured
- Test analysis skills (ideally ISTQB qualification)
- API and web services knowledge (REST)
- Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Well organized – able to plan own work and track progress against a plan
- Methodical worker, high attention to detail and tenacious problem solver
- Strong communicator, both written & oral. Able to explain technical issues and solutions to peers.
- Experience of the following is also desirable:
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and the corresponding tools like Maven, Git, SVN, Jenkins
- Practical experience in Agile frameworks (Scrum) and tools (Jira) (edited)
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks