We are looking for a passionate Connected Vehicle System Architect that has the ability to create an end-to-end high level design with special focus on connectivity, based on conceptual and functionality requirements.
Collaboration with the stakeholders is important, understanding their needs and providing a clear, holistic picture of the solution back to them. On the other hand, you will act as the central source of information for component / development teams.
The End-To-End solution will include the interaction with the touchpoints (HU HMI, smartphones, web portal), the delivery of configuration / retrieval of data from the car ECUs (HU, Telematic boxes, …) via dedicated channels, and the implementation of the features on the ECU themselves.
The tool of choice is Enterprise Architect and the architecture design will need to include Component Models (Use Case View - Use Case diagrams, Dynamic View - Activity and Sequence diagrams)
The architecture will also include
(1) Development Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) documentation,
(2) High level requirements elicitation and analysis,
(3) System level functional requirements.
• 2 years of experience in automotive infotainment, telematics or cluster architecture
• Basic experience with Automotive Connectivity systems and Vehicle Networks (CAN bus)
• Understanding of Engineering designer role for embedded systems
• Basic experience capturing and managing design requirements including writing requirements
• Basic understanding of cloud networks and system design
• Excellent English skills, being proficient in technical communication, verbal and written
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, coders, integrators and business teams.
Would be nice if you have:
• Experience in automotive connected systems engineering designer role
• Background in enterprise systems design, development, and operation
• Experience in vehicle communication networks design: CAN, Ethernet
• Experience with networking protocols and API definitions such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML,
protocol buffer etc.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, integrators and business teams
• Demonstrable knowledge of software development along the whole lifecycle
• Enterprise Architect (tool) knowledge
• Doors usage for requirement management
• Ability to work under Agile guidelines and processes