Tremend is looking for an Automotive Embedded Engineer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to figure out our client’s most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Implement next-generation Classic AUTOSAR platform components according to requirements specification
- Work directly with SW architects for defining and developing AUTOSAR MCAL and complex device drivers.
- Develop software for embedded systems in the C language under SPICE and ISO26262 constraints following the V-Cycle process
- Involved in the full development lifecycle: requirements analysis, design, coding, building and executing test cases, user manuals documentation
- Create and run AUTOSAR conformance tests
Your Skills & Experience:
- Embedded SW Engineer +2yrs preferably in the Automotive industry
- Excellent C programming skills
- Experience with device drivers development or good knowledge of how drivers work
- Experience with Linux OS and basic scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR concepts, architecture, specifications, as well as configuration and code generator tools
- Knowledge of in-vehicle communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet, and FlexRay.
- Good understanding of Automotive ECU development and AUTOSAR standard-based implementation at the product level.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Previous experience in working with AUTOSAR BSW, MCAL, and OS configuration and integration with application
- Working experience with various AUTOSAR configuration tools (preferred EB Tresos) and workflow.
- Knowledge of i.MX platforms and ARM cores
- Ability to work with lab tools such as debuggers, emulators, oscilloscopes, electronic schematics, and microcontrollers.
- ISO 26262 - Functional safety experience is an added advantage
- Experience with configuration management software (SVN, GIT, etc)
- Good working knowledge of build environment (mak files, linker files, etc )
- Willingness to learn new systems and embedded applications related to vehicle development.
Benefits of Working Here:
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient. For over 17 years, the company has been infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today's digital transformation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future. By joining forces with Publicis Sapient we're accelerating the impact, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, powering up advanced software solutions for some of the world's most iconic brands. Embrace your passion for technology, creativity, and continuous improvement, and join us in making a difference through engineering.
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2023 by UndeLucram.ro