Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward by mixing talented engineers and exciting projects as a response to the increasing demand for complex software solutions and emerging technologies. Here, you will find a place where there’s plenty of room to express yourself, thrive, drive innovation, and create meaning through technology for industries such as banking, telecom, healthcare, education, and finance, integrating emerging technologies such as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
What you will have to do:
- Create and configure test environments.
- Develop test plans.
- Perform application, regression, performance and acceptance tests.
- Report defects and follow- their life cycle.
You meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
- Approach complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity.
- Basic skills in OOP coding (ex. Java).
- Nice to have experience with open source tools such as Selenium, Jenkins or Maven.
- Basic experience with build infrastructure, continuous integration and agile development.
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication abilities.
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks