We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our team in Bucharest or to work Remotely from all over the country.
As a QA Engineer, you will create and configure test environments, develop test plans, perform application, regression, performance and acceptance tests.
What you will have to do:
- Create and configure test environments.
- Develop test plans.
- Perform application, regression, performance and acceptance tests.
- Report defects and follow-up their life cycle.
You meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
- Approach complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity.
- Basic skills in OOP coding (ex. Java).
- Nice to have experience with open source tools such as Selenium, Jenkins or Maven.
- Basic experience with build infrastructure, continuous integration and agile development.
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication abilities.