Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing all the knowledge of 30 years of experience and over 20.000 colleagues. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward by mixing talented engineers and exciting projects as a response to the increasing demand for complex software solutions and emerging technologies. As such, here, you will find a place where there’s plenty of room to express yourself, thrive, drive innovation, and create meaning through technology for industries such as banking, telecom, healthcare, education, and finance, integrating emerging technologies such as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
What we are looking for
- Managing the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase;
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Translating design and wireframes into high quality code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
Nice to have
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK (different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning;
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks;
- Good knowledge for benchmarking and optimization using Android tools;
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines;
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Knowledge of Android NDK;
- Have published one or more Android apps in the app store;
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Test driven development or any exposure to automated testing;
- SQLite and relational database knowledge
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks