As a Java Developer within Tremend, you will code with class and method to power up advanced software solutions for clients worldwide. You will in an agile environment, using the latest technologies and tools, and constantly staying ahead of the curve. At the same time, you will grow in a continuous improvement culture, with plenty of opportunities to upskill, learn and take new responsibilities! In addition, you will be part of a team of passionate people, with technical DNA, driven by the desire to create meaning through technology. So, are you ready to take the next step in your career and join the fastest-growing tech company in Romania?
Join our team in Bucharest/Brasov/Iasi or Remotely from all over the country. Apply now and let’s talk! We have plenty of room to innovate.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
Do you know how to play with these things?
- build state of the art, enterprise ready solutions for customers all over the world with clients from all business areas such as Banking, Telecom, & Advertising or Manufacturing
- groom, develop, test and see the value brought by your code to the end user
- build applications of all sizes from the ground-up and see them delivered to production successfully
- interact with a team of amazing software developers that are always focused on quality of the product and the happiness of the end user
- be Agile, breathe Agile and discover the fun in Agile
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
Nice to have’s:
- Experience with microservices architectures (service discovery, circuit breaker, docker containerization, centralized logging)
- Hands-on experience using Spring Framework, Spring Boot & building advanced Spring Boot starters and libraries
- Experience developing and integrating web services: REST, SOAP
- Experience with persistence frameworks (Hibernate, JPA)
- SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Experience using build & CI/CD tools: Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab, Docker, etc.
- Fluency in English
- Experience with messaging systems (JMS, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Modern JS framework knowledge (Angular, React, VueJS)
- JavaEE knowledge and hands-on experience
- k8s knowledge
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks