We are looking for a Java Developer to join our team in Bucharest/Brasov/Iasi or to work Remotely from all over the country.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
Do you know how to play with these things?
- build state of the art, enterprise ready solutions for customers all over the world work with clients from all business areas such as Banking, Telecom, & Advertising or Manufacturing
- groom, develop, test and see the value brought by your code to the end user
- build applications of all sizes from the ground-up and see them delivered to production successfully
- interact with a team of amazing software developers that are always focused on quality of the product and the happiness of the end user
- be Agile, breathe Agile and discover the fun in Agile
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
Nice to have’s:
- Experience with microservices architectures (service discovery, circuit breaker, docker containerization, centralized logging)
- Hands-on experience using Spring Framework, Spring Boot & building advanced Spring Boot starters and libraries
- Experience developing and integrating web services: REST, SOAP
- Experience with persistence frameworks (Hibernate, JPA)
- SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Experience using build & CI/CD tools: Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab, Docker, etc.
- Fluency in English
- Experience with messaging systems (JMS, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Modern JS framework knowledge (Angular, React, VueJS)
- JavaEE knowledge and hands-on experience
- k8s knowledge