Tremend is looking for a skilled Business Systems Analyst to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to figure out our client’s most complex and challenging problems across different industries. You should be insightful, inquisitive, and naturally collaborative, with a strong desire to share ideas and opinions..
- Gather and clarify software business requirements
- Analyze the collected requirements, assess the impact of these requirements on the existing applications
- Design and agree together with the external provider, application architect and the team the solution to be implemented
- Document elicited requirements and agreed solution. Create the standard functional design document that should contain the design of the functional and technical solution
- Provide enough details so that squads are able to work independently based on
- Perform functional testing on the implementation and help the QA team with
defining the test cases to be automated
- Participate and provide input in the change management process
- Participate together with the rest of the team in estimating the complexity of User Stories
- Participate in daily scrums to help ensure that work in progress will meet requirement goals
- Provide 3rd line support for production incidents (when needed)
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience in eliciting requirements and creating specifications for application development: 4 years minimum; 2 years in a similar role
- Good level of applied knowledge in algorithms, concepts of IT architecture, applied knowledge of database management systems, quality assurance, data analysis
- Understanding the Programming Languages (Java), XML, JSON, Soap Services, Restful Web Services concepts
- Computer proficiency: Operating systems, Microsoft SQL databases, Oracle Database
- University degree (IT, Engineering), background in banking is considered a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Customer-oriented behavior
- Ability to cope with change, planning and organizing skills
- Quality orientation/ attention to details; problem solving attitude
- Language proficiency: English - verbal: advanced, written advanced.
Set Yourself Apart With:
Benefits of Working Here:
- Professional qualifications / training: applied courses of information systems design
- Applied courses of database management
- Work experience with internet banking applications.
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment;
- Continuous growth & learning;
- Open feedback culture;
- Room for own initiative & ideas;
- Transparency about results & strategy;
- Recognition & reward for hard work;
- Working with a flexible schedule;
- Medical subscription;
- Meal tickets;
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days;
- Many others perks.
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient. For over 17 years, the company has been infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today's digital transformation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future. By joining forces with Publicis Sapient we're accelerating the impact, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, powering up advanced software solutions for some of the world's most iconic brands. Embrace your passion for technology, creativity, and continuous improvement, and join us in making a difference through engineering.