Tremend is looking for a AI Engineer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. As part of this highly energetic, global and innovative team, you will participate in development of AI assisted tools and pipelines, and evaluate their capabilities, to address various needs and usecases.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Understand the business problem, challenge of existing technologies and areas of application for AI technologies.
- Identify and choose the right AI or cognitive computing technologies for solving problems and formulate AI recipes for development.
- Develop required machine learning models or prototype applications applying formulated AI recipes and verify the problem/solution fit.
- Set up and manage the AI development and production infrastructure.
- Help product managers and business stakeholders understand the potential and limitations of AI when planning new products.
- Build data ingest and data transformation infrastructure.
- Identify new training datasets, problem transfer learning opportunities and adapt.
- Build AI models from scratch, deploy them into production and help stakeholders understand the outcomes.
- Create APIs and help business customers transfer results from the developed AI models to operations.
- Recommend AI that can improve the existent products.
Benefits of Working Here:
- 5+ years programming experience working on AI/MLproducts/models.
- Solid programming language skills in at least one of the following Python, Java, C++.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning related tools and frameworks for data management, visualization, implementation and performance evaluation, such as scikit-learn, numpy, pandas, OpenCV.
- Experience building AI models in frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow or Theano.
- Unix or unix-like operating system.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on a tight schedule.
- Very strong algorithmic thinking.
- Experience with versioning tools (e.g. Git) preferred.
- Solid understanding of data science process, statistical modeling, machine learning, deep learning and use of quantitative methods in business setting background is a plus.
- Cloud development (Docker, Kubernetes) and using Cloud specific AI technologies (Azure Machine Learning Services, Google AI Platform, etc.)
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Learning & development programs
- Health insurance package
- 30 vacation days
- 6 weeks 'Work your world' program
- Many others perks
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient. For over 17 years, the company has been infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today's digital transformation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future. By joining forces with Publicis Sapient we're accelerating the impact, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, powering up advanced software solutions for some of the world's most iconic brands. Embrace your passion for technology, creativity, and continuous improvement, and join us in making a difference through engineering.