Tremend seeks a dynamic People Strategy Manager to join our team of forward-thinking professionals. You will play a key role in supporting our business leaders to strategize, implement people policies and programs that will help our people thrive. The ideal candidate will contribute at both a hands-on and strategic level to cultivate a collaborative Tremend - Publicis Sapient culture and engage in transformational change as we thrive and grow.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and the Recruitment Manager in Tremend to identify staffing needs
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies
- Conduct interviews and participate in the selection process
- Act as a liaison between employees and management to address concerns and conflicts
- Implement and enforce HR policies and procedures
- Promote a positive and inclusive workplace culture
- Develop and execute engagement strategies to enhance employee satisfaction and retention
- Conduct surveys to gather feedback and insights, driving action plans based on results
- Oversee performance appraisal processes
- Provide guidance to managers on performance improvement plans
- Facilitate training and development programs
Compliance and People Operations:
- Stay updated on local labor laws and ensure compliance.Manage legal and regulatory HR issues
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records
- Ensure data confidentiality
- Manage the day-to-day HR administrative and payroll related tasks
- Prepare and submit required reports to local authorities, regional and global people teams
- Manage the HRIS systems for the branch, including data entry, reporting, and troubleshooting
- Oversee employee onboarding and orientation programs to ensure a smooth integration into the branch
- Collaborate with the regional and global people teams to implement global HR initiatives and share best practices
- Administer employee benefits programs
- Address employee inquiries related to benefits
- Collaborate with vendors to optimize benefit offerings
Training and Development:
Your Skills & Experience:
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and development
- Partner with regional and global people teams across L&D
- Design, implement and evaluate training programs tailored to our organizational needs
- Conduct skill gap analyses and surveys to identify local learning priorities
- Inspire, motivate, and guide people in their learning journeys.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist, preferably in Bulgaria.
- In-depth knowledge of Bulgarian labor laws and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Proficient in HRIS and Microsoft Office Suite.
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Learning & development programs
- Health insurance package
- 30 vacation days
- 6 weeks 'Work your world' program
- Many others perks
Tremend is the newest software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power advanced software in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.