Tremend is looking for a Content Manager to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to figure out our client’s most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Playbook development - collaborate with the Productization team and other subject matter experts in the program to develop and maintain a comprehensive Spark Playbook that will be the unique source of truth for all things Spark.
- Content creation – create blog posts/news articles, internal presentations, and other content for internal communication.
- Edit and proofread – review and edit existing content for grammar, style, and clarity and ensure the content is in line with the messaging strategy and brand guidelines.
- Internal social media - create and implement content customised for our internal “social media” (Sharepoint, Teams etc).
- Content planning – work with other team members to plan content calendars for newsletters and other channels.
- Bachelors in journalism, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in content development, preferably in B2B environments ortechnology-related industries
- Experience with CMSs, collaboration tools, and marketing automation platforms.
- Prior experience in internal communication OR change management is a plus.
- Fluent in English, proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Project management capabilities.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, innovative, and problem-solving mindset.
- Able to work with changing priorities.
- The ideal candidate would have experience writing content for technology-related products or services, particularly in e-commerce, and is able to translate complex information into user-friendly content.
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient. For over 17 years, the company has been infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today's digital transformation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future. By joining forces with Publicis Sapient we're accelerating the impact, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, powering up advanced software solutions for some of the world's most iconic brands. Embrace your passion for technology, creativity, and continuous improvement, and join us in making a difference through engineering.