Tremend is looking for a Power BI Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to figure out our client’s most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Develop new reports based on business needs using various BI technologies: Power BI, Paginated Reports.
- Develop new reports, dashboards, and scorecards using Power BI Desktop.
- Recommend and search for new solutions for reporting and analysis when business needs require it.
- As an SQL expert, optimize Oracle and SQL Server queries to improve report performance.
- Continuously improve the performance and reliability of reports.
- Create ad-hoc queries and reports on demand using T-SQL or PL-SQL.
- Develop new solutions to a successful outcome.
- Serve as a mentor for the BI team and coach on best practices and technologies.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, DAX, and Power Query.
- Competency in data visualization and report design.
- Good understanding of data modeling concepts.
- Excellent analytical thinking to translate data into meaningful and informative visuals and reports.
- Collaborate with business users/managers, interpret their requirements, and transform them into clear, practical, and robust data reports/applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language.
Benefits of Working Here:
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks