Tremend is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to figure out our client’s most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Setting, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, building test scenarios and acceptance tests;
- Perform automated and manual tests to identify and report software quality issues;
- Plan and execute performance tests using JMeter or Gatling;
- Analyze and report the results of automated and manual tests, identify trends, and improve the testing process;
- Provide coaching and technical support to less experienced colleagues;
- Work in a dynamic environment, quickly adapt to changing requirements and priorities;
- Review and analyze user stories and acceptance criteria and develop effective test plans and automated tests in collaboration with the development team;
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
Your Skills & Experience:
Benefits of Working Here:
- Solid experience in software testing and automation, with a focus on Java, Selenium, Serenity, Cucumber, API testing, and Rest Assured;
- Knowledge of working with databases and the ability to validate data using SQL queries;
- Experience in performance testing using JMeter or Gatling.
- Advanced programming skills in Java and strong knowledge of software development principles;
- Ability to think critically and identify potential software quality issues.
- Strong communicator, both written & oral. Able to explain technical issues and solutions to peers;
- Test analysis skills (ISTQB qualification);
- Well organized – able to plan own work and track progress against a plan;
- Methodical worker, high attention to detail and tenacious problem solver;
- Degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Strong programming knowledge (OOPS concepts, basic loops, arrays, collections, trees, stacks & queues) and advanced programming skills (multithreading concepts, design patterns).
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Learning & development programs
- 25 vacation days
- 'Work your world' program
- Many others perks
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis
Sapient. For over 17 years, the company has been infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today's digital transformation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future. By joining forces with Publicis Sapient
we're accelerating the impact, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, powering up advanced software solutions for some of the world's most iconic brands. Embrace your passion for technology, creativity, and continuous improvement, and join us in making a difference through engineering.