Tremend is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to figure out our client’s most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting tools (observability stack) to ensure effective monitoring of the product as it evolves;
- Actively participate in incident response activities, including communication, analysis, and resolution during incidents;
- Provide technical support (L3) to internal customers (OpCos) in investigating and qualifying software bugs or integration issues, following the rotation plan;
- Contribute to system design and operations management by analyzing, evaluating experimenting, and integrating solutions;
- Collaborate in the development of the knowledge base, including internal playbooks and customer materials, and influence technical decisions to enhance resilience and operability.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Background in computer science or a related scientific discipline;
- Previous experience in DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering (SRE);
- Proactive approach, analytical mindset, and ability to independently take ownership and drive tasks;
- Familiarity with public cloud infrastructure, specifically Azure or GCP, and microservices architecture;
- Experience working with at least two components of the following stack: Spring (Java), React, Next.js, GraphQL, Azure Pipelines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Familiarity with Agile organizations (Scrum and SAFe) and IT Service Management (ITSM) practices;
- Proficiency in Dynatrace and Splunk for monitoring and analysis;
- Strong coding skills beyond basic scrip/ng, including the ability to debug and deploy hotfixes if necessary;
- Hands-on experience in networking and Kubernetes would be a plus.
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment;
- Continuous growth & learning;
- Open feedback culture;
- Room for own initiative & ideas;
- Transparency about results & strategy;
- Recognition & reward for hard work;
- Working with a flexible schedule;
- Learning & development programs;
- Health insurance package;
- 30 vacation days;
- 6 weeks 'Work your world' program;
- Many others perks.
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient. For over 17 years, the company has been infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today's digital transformation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future. By joining forces with Publicis Sapient we're accelerating the impact, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, powering up advanced software solutions for some of the world's most iconic brands. Embrace your passion for technology, creativity, and continuous improvement, and join us in making a difference through engineering.