Tremend is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to figure out our client’s most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Data storage & pipelining (design, implement, dev tests)
- Build data pipelines with Azure cloud services
- Design data pipelines in conjunction with the data modeler, data scientists, and solution architect
- Work with data scientists to ensure that they have the data they need, and any support around working with the databases
- Work with the data modeler to ensure data is stored optimally
- Work/Coordinate with integration and data source teams
- Work/Coordinate with a platform to auto-provision databases, environments
- Work in a Microsoft Azure environment, with native Azure tools
- Create / Support the development of APIs
Your Skills & Experience:
- Azure service stack (ADF, Data lake, Databricks)
- Python (or Scala, Java, C#)
- Agile software development
- Test management (basics)
- Version control (e.g. Git)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent subject;
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in data-specific roles.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Strong skills in teamwork, communication, analytical thinking, and problem-solving;
- Strong desire to keep learning, growing, and teaching.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Knowledge about business intelligence tools Power BI, Cognos, SAS, Qlikview, MicroStrategy, Qliksense, and Tableau.
Benefits of Working Here:
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Learning & development programs
- Health insurance package
- 30 vacation days
- 6 weeks 'Work your world' program
- Many others perks
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient. For over 17 years, the company has been infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today's digital transformation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future. By joining forces with Publicis Sapient we're accelerating the impact, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, powering up advanced software solutions for some of the world's most iconic brands. Embrace your passion for technology, creativity, and continuous improvement, and join us in making a difference through engineering.