Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
Publicis Sapient is engaged in building an e-commerce platform for a global leader in B2B electrical distribution. To do so, we are planning to build a best in class multitenant platform leveraging Azure as our strategic cloud platform and a mix of custom development and SaaS products. Our objective is to build an MVP by mid Q2-2020 before to evolve and refine the digital service proposition through an iterative, agile delivery while deploying the platform across markets globally.
The programme will be organized in Agile teams delivering platform level domains such as customer experience, publication, commerce, identity/orchestration and cloud/integration allowing the platform to integrate with the IT capabilities at market level and delivering omnichannel APIs to a Front-end team building customer applications in React as SPA based applications.
This role is to be part of the Cloud and Integration team who will be using a mix of Azure capabilities as well as an iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) to build the integration between the market IT systems and the global platform.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Collaborating within the Cloud and Integration team your objective is to help the integration of the Operating Company IT systems (ERP, warehousing systems, order management) to the global Digital Platform.
- To do this you will be using the capabilities of the iPaaS platform to:
- Integrate the Azure platform with the Operating Company / Local IT systems through appropriate network/connectivity mechanisms
- Develop standard ingestion pipelines allowing to connect the iPaaS to the use cases of the platform - Support the transformation of local content to global one in order to localize the interface with the local IT team
- Implement quality mechanisms through the iPaaS
- Work with the SRE specialists of your team to define an appropriate RUN operating model
Do you know how to play with these things?
- Participating in optimizing the overall development process within the context of a dedicated Community of Practices (Back-end development)
- In due course you may work on microservices development with experienced developers
Our tech stack for Integration:
- Fluency in English (ability to work with an international, geographically dispersed team)
- Experience with Agile at scale project
- 5-10 years experience in Java development, in integration with some form of ETL or iPaaS solution & a good grasp of manipulating data formats through XML and/or JSON parsing
- Experience with some microservices development with Springboot and APIs development
- Fluent understanding of best practices (TDD, BDD, DDD) and how they can be pragmatically applied to a project
- Experience of Boomi, Snaplogic or Informatica
- A good grasp of REST APIs development, JSON Schema definition
- Experience of DevOps and Test automation
Much more in it for you!
- iPaaS: Boomi or Snaplogic
- Programming language: Java 11 / OpenJDK
- Integration patterns: REST APIs (OpenAPI 3.0), Messages/Events (Azure Service Bus, Azure Events and/or Kafka), Orchestration (Zeebee)
- Microservices stack: Springboot 2.3 / Docker / Azure Kubernetes Services
- Persistence: Azure CosmosDB
- Functional testing: Karate testing / Karate mocks
- Performance testing: Gatling CICD : Azure DevOps Services (Repos, Artifacts, pipelines), SonarQube
- Observability platform (APM, RUM, Log management): Dynatrace or Datadog
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2023 by UndeLucram.ro