Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
Do you know how to play with these things?
- You'll design end-to-end services that enable our client’s products to thrive.
- Effective collaboration is essential. You'll regularly facilitate workshops and discussions with colleagues and clients, to make the business context, user needs, and risks are well understood and to incorporate multiple perspectives in defining solutions. Working closely with our talented multidisciplinary team of designers, you'll lead others to make good design decisions by bringing users to the forefront.
- As an active senior member of our design community, you'll share knowledge, create ideas, and shape design principles and practices. You'll also take responsibility for both personal development and the development of others, helping them to succeed through coaching and mentoring.
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
Much more in it for you!
- 7+ years' experience working as a service designer or product designer, either in-house or at an agency
- In-depth knowledge and application of design thinking methodology
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in planning, facilitating, and analyzing both qualitative and quantitative user research
- Deep expertise in mapping complex service blueprints; documenting both user experience and backstage processes, systems, and tools
- A strong advocate of design quality within a business setting, understanding where this gives the best value
- Help clients through the process of aligning behind strategies and solutions that help deliver their business objectives
- Confidence, credibility, and ability to facilitate and lead workshops and clearly articulate design thinking and decisions
- Excellent storytelling skills that engage people in the user perspective and bring to life opportunities and the vision for the future
- Awesome hands-on skills in delivering prototypes and design artefacts. Likes producing sketches, story-boards, user journeys, system maps, blueprints, etc
- Extensive experience in coaching and leading multi-disciplinary design squads
- A strong portfolio that showcases your design process and the outcomes you've delivered
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2023 by UndeLucram.ro