Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
The HR Compensation & Benefits team is managing Publicis Sapient’s global rewards strategy, philosophy, global processes, programs, and policies ‘end to end’ and center-led to ensure a consistent approach and experience for our people working for Sapient across the globe
This team consists of multiple total rewards experts across countries who are the main strategic partner for global rewards process stakeholders across the Markets, Crafts and Services. This role is particularly looking for a Manager supporting our compensation & benefits partnership across EMEA, with main focus towards Central & Eastern Europe (CCE).
The new Comp & Ben Manager should be able to play the role of a strategic partner and be an administrative & an employee champion in this function to be able to contribute to the success of the operations and control. This will include identifying, evaluating, advising and implementing initiatives. The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, an ability to handle ambiguous situations and should be solution oriented.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Assist with planning and implementing Compensation programs and initiatives, as well as communication
- Assist in annual salary benchmarking, merit reviews and bonus cycles
- Support implementation of benefit programs
- Coordinates with vendors and internal stakeholders for smooth functioning of the benefits programs
- Assist in submission of various compensation and benefits surveys
- Assist in developing communication material for new and existing benefits programs and manage the dissemination to the relevant groups
- Provide analytical support to create reports, dashboards based on reporting requirements
- Support re-design and implementation of C&B process and communication to improve employee satisfaction and process effectiveness
- Should also have a point of view on the processes and possible enhancements
- Administration of vendor payments in time and with accuracy
- Acts as point of contact for helpdesk and direct queries on compensation and benefits from Publicis Sapient employees
- Work with employees, internal stakeholders and vendors help resolve compensation and benefits issues in a timely manner
Much more in it for you!
- Multi years’ experience with HR transformation and complex program management focuses on achieving project / program goals and objectives; take responsibility for delivering professional high-quality work to deadline.
- Experience in effectively working with different cultural teams and adopting communications, work deliverables with an understanding of different cultural backgrounds.
- Solid functional background at intersection of Finance/HR (3+ years) and understand of key business metrics (finance and talent KPIs)
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Recognizes and manages potential issues and barriers during assignments
- Professional, quickly establishes personal credibility, builds effective relationships across different cultures and demonstrates expertise
- Experience of working within a fast-paced corporate environment
- Extensive knowledge of different facets of Rewards covering Compensation and Benefits Strategies, designing rewards programs and solutions that align with unique needs of business with a minimum of 6-8 years of experience
- Demonstrated strong leadership experience with involvement in execution as well as the development of strategic rewards initiatives
- In-depth knowledge and experience in effectively leading the wide-spectrum of compensation and benefits programs and practices which supports results-oriented business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly numerical and analytical, with a passion for data
- Creative and curios with a solutions-based mentality
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work in a complex business environment
- Self-motivation and an ability to work autonomously
- Postgraduate Degree - Preferred in Human Resources
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2022 by UndeLucram.ro