Tremend is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to figure out our client’s most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Review and analyze user stories and acceptance criteria and develop effective test plans and automated tests in collaboration with the development team;
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components;
- Setting, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, building test scenarios, and acceptance tests;
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports;
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience using WebDriver.io
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in UI & API testing and automation (knowledge of multiple tools is preferred)
- Test analysis skills (ideally ISTQB qualification)
- API and web services knowledge (REST)
- Good understanding of modern QE principles and paradigms like Test Pyramid, Shift-left, Continuous Verification, CI/CD, TDD, BDD, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Well organized – able to plan own work and track progress against a plan
- Methodical worker, high attention to detail, and tenacious problem solver
- Strong communicator, both written & oral. Able to explain technical issues and solutions to peers.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Knowledge or experience in any Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Mobile testing using tools like Appium, Flutter, or similar
- Practical experience in Agile frameworks (Scrum) and tools (Jira)
Benefits of Working Here:
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Learning & development programs
- 25 vacation days
- 'Work your world' program
- Many others perks
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient. For over 17 years, the company has been infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today's digital transformation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future. By joining forces with Publicis Sapient we're accelerating the impact, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, powering up advanced software solutions for some of the world's most iconic brands. Embrace your passion for technology, creativity, and continuous improvement, and join us in making a difference through engineering.