Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
Do you know how to play with these things?
- Build state of the art enterprise ready solutions for customers all over the world, with clients from all business areas such as Banking, Telecom, & Advertising or Manufacturing
- Groom, develop, test and see the value brought by your code to the end user
- Build applications of all sizes from the ground-up and see them delivered to production successfully
- Interact with a team of amazing software developers that are always focused on quality of the product and the happiness of the end user
- Be Agile, breathe Agile and discover the fun in Agile
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of: PHP, MySQL
- Good understanding of Magento and an MVC framework (Symfony, Yii, Zend or other)
- Ability to develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications, other websites
- Experience in working on Magento integration with external systems, CMS/CRM/ERP/Payment/Shipping etc.
- Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions
- Experience in customizing Magento's front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and template
Much more in it for you!
- Magento Certification is a huge plus
- In-depth knowledge of PCI/PA-DSS compliance issues
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Learning & development programs
- 20 vacation days
- 'Work your world' program
- Many others perks