Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
We are building a brand new team of developers to be part of an exciting new project within the Publicis Sapient organization. The team is involved in the development and operation of a modern SaaS platform, in collaboration with our client, one of the largest national energy providers.
We are looking for people who are willing to learn new things, who are not afraid to challenge themselves and others, who are team players and have good communication skills.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
Do you know how to play with these things?
- Implement requirements in clean code and make sure that the solution runs stable.
- Be responsible for the product and continuously develop it further & enjoy debugging, refactoring and performance tuning.
- Quality determines your actions. Test automation and code reviews drive you forward.
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
- Extensive knowledge in PHP7 (Plain PHP) and PHPUnit
- Very good knowledge of MySQL and experience working with large data volumes
- Experience with HTML, CSS / Less, Vue.JS, React, Angular, Kubernetes is a plus
- You enjoy working on a large codebase and on complex topics
- You have solid knowledge in agile working methodologies (Scrum)
- You are familiar with a remote working environment
- You have a very good command of the German language
Much more in it for you!
- A specially designed, unique tech training preparing you to work within modern SaaS platform in the energy sector
- Access to the internal learning platforms with possibility to self-study English and German languages (for UOP's employees )
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks