Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
Do you know how to play with these things?
- Power BI Report development;
- Building Analysis Services reporting models;
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop;
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence;
- Translating data into informative reports and visuals;
- Implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI;
- Making DAX queries in Power BI desktop;
- Designing methodology and project documentaries;
- Developing tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards;
- Discussing the requirements effectively with the client teams, and with internal teams.
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
- Experience with BI tools and systems such as Power BI, Tableau, and SAP.
- 2-3 years of experience designing, developing, testing and deploying reports in Power BI - ideally with Power BI Report Server (on-premise).
- Strong ability to understand business requirements and translate them into dashboards and interactive visual reports.
- Strong ability to analyze and create relationships between data sets.
- Strong ability to perform DAX queries and functions.
- Strong ability to use the various modes of fetching and refreshing data - Direct Query vs. Import/Cache.
- Strong ability to develop SQL views, stored procedures and user defined functions.
- Strong ability to debug performance issues and optimize Power BI reports for performance.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in data-specific roles.
- Knowledge in Microsoft BI Stack.
- Grip over data analytics.
- Should possess software development skills.
- Strong skills in teamwork, communication, analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Strong desire to keep learning, growing and teaching.
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2022 by UndeLucram.ro