Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
Want to be an AEM Developer? We ensure proper training for Java developers to ensure a leaner learning curve for AEM.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows, and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Ensure and drive the success of AEM enterprise-level integration and development efforts affecting upstream and downstream legacy systems.
- Develop and deploy custom OSGi bundles;
- Build state-of-the-art, enterprise-ready solutions for customers all over the world work with clients from all business areas such as Banking, Retail, Telecom or Manufacturing
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Be Agile, breathe Agile and discover the fun in Agile
Do you know how to play with these things? (don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
- Minimum of 1+ year with J2EE programming experience required
- Experience with products in the Adobe Suite such as Audience Manager, Test and Target, Campaign Manager, Analytics, and others;
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including Java/J2EE, JSP, Sling, JMS, JUnit, Eclipse, JCR (CRX Content Repository), Apache Sling (getting content via REST API), OSGi (or modular development of components)
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies;
- Ability to understand and integrate with HTML/JS/CSS built by front-end developers;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, TFS / DevOps)
Nice to have:
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM 6.4
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2022 by UndeLucram.ro