Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, emerging technologies, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D.
- Provides administrative support to the department Managers and Directors as well as to the Project Managers in organizing, planning and implementing the agreed strategies and monitors specific KPIs related to their activity.
- Creates and updates entries in the databases of the internal platforms and maintains the accuracy of the information related to the projects and Engineering departments activities.
- Creates/reviews/formats reports related to the projects and Engineering departments activities and communicates results in a concise and efficient manner.
- Collaborates closely with the Engineering Managers and Directors, Project Managers and their teams.
- Handles a variety of activities and complex situations and shows proactivity in resolving them.
- Uses expertise and takes initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations and in dealing with confidential information.
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good command of Word, PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge in Excel, comfortable with mid-complexity formulas
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Self-starter attitude, confidence and eagerness to learn
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Ability to deal with tasks characterized by a high level of ambiguity
- Problem solving and proactive attitude
- High level of confidentiality
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks