Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 17 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Support Directors as well as to the Project Managers in organizing, planning, and implementing the agreed strategies and monitors specific KPIs related to program activity
- In charge of onboarding new joiners, accounts, allocation, and hardware requests (own end-to-end process for people onboarding)
- Provides administrative support to the Program Leads and creates and updates entries in the databases of the internal platforms and maintains the accuracy of the information related to the program and Engineering departments activities.
- Creates/reviews/formats reports related to the projects and Engineering departments activities and communicates results in a concise and efficient manner.
- Handles a variety of activities and complex situations and shows proactivity in resolving them.
- Uses expertise and takes initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations and in dealing with confidential information.
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks, and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Focus on taking Demand from Fieldglass to staffing people on Oracle
- Facilitate screening, VDI access, Timecard process
Do you know how to play with these things? (don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good command of Word, PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge in Excel, comfortable with mid-complexity formulas
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Self-starter attitude, confidence and eagerness to learn
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Ability to deal with tasks characterized by a high level of ambiguity
- Problem solving and proactive attitude
- High level of confidentiality
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks