Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
- As a Salesforce Service Cloud Developer, you are a technical consultant and subject matter expert for our customers from different industries, from initial contact to go-live and beyond.
- You design secure, stable and scalable software and system architectures and model business processes for the Salesforce ecosystem based on your customer requirements.
- You are the part of the project team that supports sales, sketches solutions from concrete project events and structures, analyzes and discusses them with the customer in terms of content and expertise.
- You evaluate new technologies and strengthen the technological competence development in the team. Depending on the level, you will provide technical guidance to other developers or consultants.
- You are enthusiastic about agile project structures and a modern technology stack; it is important for you to be up-to-date regarding new releases in the Salesforce environment.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as a Salesforce Developer in the Service Cloud (Core Cloud / CRM).
- You already have relevant software development experience with Apex, SOQL and ideally also in the Lightning environment, along with the key capabilities of the Salesforce Service Cloud platform.
- You already have the following certification: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SFCPDI).
- You have good communication and presentation skills, are proactive and enjoy providing high-quality advice to customers.
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
A fast-paced tech environment
Continuous growth & learning
Open feedback culture
Room for own initiative & ideas
Transparency about results & strategy
Recognition & reward for hard work
Working with a flexible schedule
Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2022 by UndeLucram.ro