We are seeking a passionate, multi-talented, and self-motivated SQL Server database developer. The candidate will work in Scrum teams with other database developers, software engineers, business analysts and other team members to support mission-critical database development and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent subject;
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Development and T-SQL programming;
- Experience in SQL Server Database Tuning and Query Optimization techniques;
- Basic skills in Requirements Analysis, Data Modeling and Database Development;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Strong skills in teamwork, communication, analytical thinking and problem-solving;
- Strong desire to keep learning, growing and teaching.
Write complex T-SQL code for heavy transactional databases
- Investigate, troubleshoot and maintain existing databases;
- Conduct various T-SQL code reviews and ensure best practices are followed;
- Translate business requirements into a performance-optimized database design and implementation;
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
Nice to Have
- Experience with developing and debugging applications integrated with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Source Control Tools, Code Repositories, Code Versioning, and Branch
- Development (preferably GIT)
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks