Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
We're currently looking for an achievement-oriented Executive Assistant with a can-do attitude, a sense of urgency, who quickly delivers high quality results. If you fit the description, then keep on reading.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
Do you know how to play with these things?
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters;
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing business events when necessary;
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf;
- Reviewing and handling various documents and keeping records;
- Handling traveling arrangements;
- Handling information requests and preparing statistical reports;
- Taking meeting minutes.
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
Much more in it for you!
- Excellent networking and communication skills;
- Problem-solving and decision making;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ready to help your work buddies when they are in need.
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks