Tremend is currently looking for an achievement-oriented Executive Assistant with a can-do attitude, a sense of urgency, who quickly delivers high quality results. If you fit the description, then keep on reading.
What you will have to do:
You also meet most of the following requirements:
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters;
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing business events when necessary;
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf;
- Reviewing and handling various documents and keeping records;
- Handling traveling arrangements;
- Handling information requests and preparing statistical reports;
- Taking meeting minutes.
Much more in it for you!
- Excellent networking and communication skills;
- Problem-solving and decision making;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ready to help your work buddies when they are in need.
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks