We are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer to join our team, remotely from all over the country.
You will be part of a highly skilled Salesforce commerce cloud group, working for clients across various industry verticals, to develop high-end commerce solutions, involving configuration and customization.
- Implement Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud) to meet expected quality standards
- Participate in Agile sprints and design, develop, test and implement changes as defined by business requirements
Your Skills & Experience:
Here at Tremend you also have the opportunity to:
- 2+ years of implementing commerce application with SFCC
- Integrate commerce cloud with 3rd party/backend systems leveraging link cartridge/OCAPI/custom services while ensuring scalability, performance and coding guidelines
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems during implementation and support phases
- Help team with Business Manager Configuration and administration
- Create reusable cartridge/components
- Implement build and release management using CI/CD strategies (leveraging tools like Jenkins and DevOps practices), implement Mocha/Chai unit and functional test cases in order to reduce costs while ensuring quality.
Much more in it for you!
- Grow both your technical and soft skills and become a Team Leader
- Become a coach for others
- Hold technical interviews
- Help pitch new projects: make estimates, assumptions, create sketch architectures
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks