We are looking for a driven Product Owner with a software engineering background and a desire to strengthen the team and support our mission and growth plans.
Join our team in Bucharest!
Apply now and let’s talk! We have plenty of room to innovate.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a service delivery environment: at least 3 years;
- English language: advanced level;
- Agile method – good knowledge;
- French language: considered an advantage;
- Experience in the retail industry: definitely a plus.
- Work together with Business stakeholders and other Product leaders to identify the needs and construct the corresponding user stories to develop on our core system
- Define and prioritize the backlog of work, including the creation of epics and user stories based on product strategy, business value to the customer, implementation cost and resource availability
- Give visibility about the backlog, the macro-planning and the key results, through regular communication, making sure the scope defined in the user stories is aligned with the priorities defined with the business stakeholders
- Follow the budget of your product and the added value of the users stories delivered (new functionalities or continuous improvement);
Much more in it for you!
- Support and maintenance of the Digital Products
- Follow the key indicators measuring the performance and effectiveness of the support and build activities
- Work with a dedicated development team and provide backlog management, iteration, planning and elaboration of the user stories
- Ensure deliverables are prepared according to deadline of the projects
- Ensure the team always has an adequate of tasks to work on, sprint by sprint
- play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting the successful delivery of sprints
- Assist and support in the different test phases following the delivery of a sprint, both in QAT and UAT, until the go live of the sprint
- Work on continuous improvement with all the parties involved
- A fast-paced tech environment
- A united team
- A cozy relaxing zone
- Challenging projects, workshops, seminars, trainings or managerial support
- A place where your success is properly rewarded.