We are looking for a talented Software Engineer in Test to join our team.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will utilize your experience and technical expertise to make your mark in our software development’s life cycle. Relish the chance to create an impact in this key role where you will liaise with talented engineers and business experts. Your understanding of end to end testing life cycle will see you liaise seamlessly with a broad cross-section of colleagues, product owners and stakeholders, and contribute to process implementation improvements for advice delivery.
Want to learn more about how our development teams shape the future of our products? Have a look at our Stack Overflow company page and take a glimpse of our Technology organization.
- Review and analyze user stories and acceptance criteria and develop effective test plans and automated tests in collaboration with the development team;
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components;
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, building test scenarios and acceptance tests;
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports;
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Considerable quality assurance background with proven test automation skills and experience;
- Strong experience with API testing;
- Experience in coding in Python, C#, TypeScript or a similar language;
- Comfortable with Selenium-based test automation tools;
- SQL knowledge and exposure to message brokers like RabbitMQ;
- Familiarity with Git and its command line;
- Working knowledge of Docker and industry-standard CI tools like GitLab CI, Jenkins, or Circle CI for example.
Nice to have:
Much more in it for you!
- Experience working in an Agile environment (ideally Scrum).
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks