We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing large data sheets, identifying patterns and trends, presenting interpretations and insights of findings.
- Prepares clear and detailed analysis reports with action plans to improve the processes within the department.
- Provides and synthesizes the data for the Supply Chain department.
- Identifies and resolves any data quality issue by conducting both routine and ad-hoc data cleaning and testing.
- Maintains contact with business departments for verification/validation of information f
- Recommends controls by identifying problems.
- Writes improved procedures which will serve as recurring analyses.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Identifies patterns and trends in data sets.
- Advanced Excel skills for manipulating big data - SQL preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1-3 years’ experience in an analytics function/ Supply Chain.
- Ability to analyze large datasets.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Strong working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau or QlikView.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with business partners, understand requirements and provide accurate findings of analysis.
- -motivated, positive attitude takes ownership and initiative to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to see the “big picture” in order to prioritize and help drive sales.
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks