Would you like to be part of a professional team of software experts and work on complex projects, for companies worldwide? If so, then keep on reading.
What we offer:
A paid internship of 3 months, with the prospect of a full-time position after completion.
A professional environment with experts in java development.
The chance to gain experience with modern back-end technologies.
Interesting projects for international startups.
Access to trainings, professional certifications and our own specially designed learning program.
A monthly salary starting from €500 - €600, depending on your previous experience.
Creative virtual hangouts.
Premium medical insurance.
Central location - Timpuri Noi Square & Remote Work Policy.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and image
As a junior team member, you are likely to be given a blueprint or specific tasks that so you can learn from more senior team members. You will be expected to :
We really welcome people:
- Be proficient in one or more UX design tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD)
- Have an understanding of the UX process
- Show a real interest in continuing to learn UX
- Have a portfolio that shows at least one real-world project
- Be able to take direction from more senior designers and finish tasks on time
- Know how to problem solve on your own and also understand when it is appropriate to ask for feedback
Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated