As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be involved in the process of defining, planning, scoping, and implementing our digital marketing strategy. You will be responsible for developing, executing, and evaluating online campaigns, aligning with the company's vision and business goals, enhancing the customer journey, and driving more qualified leads.
You will be working in an agile and competitive environment for the fastest-growing Romanian company in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA, close to passionate people, cutting-edge technologies, and clients from all over the world.
- Creating and managing end-to-end digital campaigns, by collaborating with the other stakeholders in the company
- Liaising with the Marketing, Sales, and UX teams for creating compelling, persuasive content and visual concepts for various digital assets, including landing pages, ads, webinars, whitepapers, infographics, videos, and more
- Implementing, monitoring, optimizing, evaluating marketing campaigns across multiple channels (Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Quora, Youtube, Twitter, and more)
- Driving visitor growth and Marketing Qualified Leads via SEM, inbound and other paid and organic marketing activities
- Suggesting and implementing experiments, conversion tests, and effective ways to drive growth and increase the company's sales through digital marketing, by using the existing tools and/or implementing new ones
- Keeping a close eye on trends, and best practices, as well as on insights and analytics data to improve and optimize campaign costs and performance
- Building nurturing flows for incoming leads, supporting the conversion process to SQLs
- Optimizing funnels based on performance, conversions
- Defining KPIs and ROIs. Tracking metrics and goals for digital marketing activities across multiple channels
- Continually monitoring trends in the market, identifying opportunities and risks, and making recommendations to drive business to meet objectives
You meet some the following requirements:
- Good understanding of digital marketing tactics
- Proven experience as a digital marketing specialist or similar role, preferably in IT&C and B2B
- Hands-on experience working with SEM/SEO campaign
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Quality content creation and analytics skills
- Data-driven, with a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics
- Ability to work independently, but also a team player
- You display perseverance and push projects forward
- You have experience working with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Hotjar, marketing automation tools, webinar tools.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) - mandatory
- Well-organized, collaborative approach and high attention to details