We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Technical Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Develops long-term, trusting relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers;
- Ensures that our business relationships with customers are strong, profitable and enduring;
- Achieves the financial targets set for the assigned portfolio of customers (value of contracts signed, revenue, account receivables);
- Ensures the highest degree of customer satisfaction, measured through NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Is the main contact person for the assigned customers and represents Tremend in the business relationship with them;
- Develops and maintains business relationships with all stakeholders of the customer, from project team members to C level executives;
- Develops a good knowledge of the business plan and priorities of the customers;
- Develops a good understanding of the industry in which the customer activates, including the specific opportunities, challenges, regulations, etc;
- Researches the customer environment to get information about the desired and/or budgeted IT projects;
- Learns about the competitive landscape of the customer and defines the winning strategy for Tremend by differentiating against the relevant competitors;
- Considering the business priorities of the customer, as well as the existing common projects, will actively present new offerings to the customer;
- Leads the proposal team, is accountable for the technical and commercial proposal, negotiates the proposal and closes the deal;
- Understands and challenges the effort breakdown and estimates, in order to ensure winning the deal in a profitable manner
- Asks for executive sponsorship both on the customer side, as well as on Tremend’s side, to ensure that necessary decisions are taken and executed;
- Works closely with the entire Tremend organization to successfully win new business and deliver contracted projects.
- Proven experience in a similar role and record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid technical background and great knowledge of SDLC/Agile methodologies. Previous software project management experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English is required
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field is a plus