As a PR & Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the high-quality execution of PR, marketing, and employer branding activities, while driving awareness, engagement, and leads. You will be working in an agile and competitive environment for the fastest-growing Romanian company in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA, close to passionate people, cutting-edge technologies, and clients from all over the world.
You also meet the following requirements:
- Write, edit, proofread and update content and branded materials and collaterals, ensuring high quality, as well as an accurate reflection of the brand and desired messaging and constant external communication – News articles, Press Releases, Press Interviews, Brochures, Custom Presentations, Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Newsletters, and other marketing materials.
- Ensure effective communication with press and journalists - from compiling information about the company to responding to queries from media
- Collaborate with the Marketing team members, as well as cross-departmental, to develop creative ideas for events and campaigns in order to maximize business results – awareness, lead generation, budget optimization. Analyze, measure, and propose new ways to improve the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Develop and execute the marketing and communication plan to appeal to the target audience using proper channels (email, social media, traditional media, etc)
- Support on Digital strategy in collaboration with the Management, HR, and Sales teams in order to increase conversions on the website and digital campaigns
- Proactively develop tactics for the company to achieve a competitive edge over competitors
- Perform database management and research
- Actively engage in event planning (trade shows, career fairs, internal engagement events, CSR activities, etc)
- Oversees the design, print production, ordering, and delivery of various marketing materials, with respect to the company's brand manual and guidelines, as well as the marketing budget.
- Proven experience as a marketing & communication specialist or similar role, preferably in IT&C
- Ability to work independently, but also a team player
- You are perseverant and push projects forward
- Good understanding of marketing tactics (event planning, direct marketing, digital marketing, analytics)
- You have experience working with tools such as Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook, marketing automation tools, webinar tools.
- English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Well-organized, collaborative approach and high attention to details