Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Collaborate with the development teams and coach Project Managers into delivering high-quality projects respecting and promoting the company’s procedures and KPIs, diminish project incidents and delivery criticality; increase client satisfaction;
- Support and increase Value Stream portfolio projects;
- Trustful partner and coach for both the delivery team and the client;
- Understanding complex projects Infrastructure and Architecture.
- Being able to coordinate large projects with multiple teams and methodologies
- Understanding and managing the budget for complex and multiple projects
- Understanding and resolving critical situations in projects
- A holistic view of the project/ portfolio
- Risk management and prioritization of issue into top categories
- Master open communication technique at the team level and self-aware communication with the client
- Alignment between VS Owner and Presales team, review offers.
- Finding solutions for on-budget delivery together with the Project Manager.
- Point of escalation for budget overruns.
- Active participation in Inspect & Adapt sessions, ensuring quality standards and development best practices are met.
- Create and adapt knowledge share base to be used by Value Stream
- Collaborate with other Value streams to align to Tremend processes and participate in the PMO department activity.
Do you know how to play with these things?
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
- 8+ years of experience in Project Management or Project Delivery related role
- 5+ years experience (Senior PM/ Delivery Manager) in delivering complex/ large projects
- Experience in Agile transformation at an organizational level
- Previously worked as a technical person: developer, technical lead.
- Experience in client-facing and portfolio management is a Must.
- SDLC in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Oriented towards solutions and ready to implement improvements
- Experience with using and proposing project metrics and KPIs; extract actions that will improve delivery
Nice to have:
Much more in it for you!
- Delivery Management experience is a plus
- Technical architect experience is a plus.
- Experience in other complex methodologies or frameworks such as V-Cycle, ITIL, Prince, SAFE, Rapid application development, DevOps deployment methodology
- Responsible for aligning different agile teams
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks