We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our team in Bucharest/Brasov/Iasi or work Remotely from all over the country.
Apply now and let’s talk! We have plenty of room to innovate.
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in Project Management or Project Delivery related role
- 5+ years experience (Senior PM/ Delivery Manager) in delivering complex/ large projects
- Experience in Agile transformation at an organizational level
- Previously worked as a technical person: developer, technical lead.
- Experience in client-facing and portfolio management is a Must.
- SDLC in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Oriented towards solutions and ready to implement improvements
- Experience with using and proposing project metrics and KPIs; extract actions that will improve delivery
Nice to have:
- Delivery Management experience is a plus
- Technical architect experience is a plus.
- Experience in other complex methodologies or frameworks such as V-Cycle, ITIL, Prince, SAFE, Rapid application development, DevOps deployment methodology
- Responsible for aligning different agile teams
Much more in it for you!
- Collaborate with the development teams and coach Project Managers into delivering high-quality projects respecting and promoting the company’s procedures and KPIs, diminish project incidents and delivery criticality; increase client satisfaction;
- Support and increase Value Stream portfolio projects;
- Trustful partner and coach for both the delivery team and the client;
- Understanding complex projects Infrastructure and Architecture.
- Being able to coordinate large projects with multiple teams and methodologies
- Understanding and managing the budget for complex and multiple projects
- Understanding and resolving critical situations in projects
- A holistic view of the project/ portfolio
- Risk management and prioritization of issue into top categories
- Master open communication technique at the team level and self-aware communication with the client
- Alignment between VS Owner and Presales team, review offers.
- Finding solutions for on-budget delivery together with the Project Manager.
- Point of escalation for budget overruns.
- Active participation in Inspect & Adapt sessions, ensuring quality standards and development best practices are met.
- Create and adapt knowledge share base to be used by Value Stream
- Collaborate with other Value streams to align to Tremend processes and participate in the PMO department activity.
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks