Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
We are looking for a motivated engineer to in the field of providing technical assistance to customers. The job implies monitoring the incident log and communicate between the users and the development team the problems and solutions.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
Do you know how to play with these things?
- Monitor the issue log in the incidents management platform;
- Take the calls from the users and classify the issues before getting back to the development team;
- Find solutions directly for usability problems and/or documentation issues;
- Implement the technical resolutions given by the technical team;
- Run scripts, modify parameters, install modules for the supported applications.
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
- Previous help-desk experience;
- Good knowledge of tools like Jira, Remedy, Redmine, Bugzilla;
- Technical abilities to understand and implement technical solutions for the reported issues;
- Experience with API integrations;
- Code development background in at least one language – can read other people’s code;
- SQL knowledge;
- Linux knowledge.
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks