Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Build state of the art, enterprise ready solutions for customers all over the world with clients from all business areas such as Banking, Telecom, & Advertising or Manufacturing
- Groom, develop, test and see the value brought by your code to the end user
- Build applications of all sizes from the ground-up and see them delivered to production successfully
- Interact with a team of amazing software engineers that are always focused on quality of the product and the happiness of the end user
- Be Agile, breathe Agile and discover the fun in Agile
Do you know how to play with these things? (don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Sound understanding of concepts like Exception handling, Serialization/Deserialization and Immutability concepts, etc.
- Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Autoboxing, etc.
- Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different types of Design patterns.
- Familiarity with REST and RPC APIs
- Understanding of Clean Code approaches and SOLID principles
- Experience with Multithreading, Async-await/TPL/Reactive programming and Concurrent collections
- Good understanding of .NET resource management including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Skilled in database programming (stored procedures, triggers, functions) and good understanding of ADO.NET/ORM frameworks
- Hands-on experience with messaging/data streaming platforms like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka
- Strong experience designing and working with N-tier architecture (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Hands-on experience in Microservices architecture with good understanding of key Microservices based patterns
- Hands-on experience in creating and consuming Microservices using .NET Core APIs
- Experience in security, transaction, Idempotency, log tracing, distributed caching, monitoring and containerization requirements of Microservices
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (MSTest, xUnit, NUnit)
- Experience in working with large-scale applications and frameworks
- Good understanding of code build, test, quality check and release tools like Git, MSTest, TFS, MSBuild, Jenkin/Bamboo/Octopus, cloud devops tools etc.
- Understanding of CQRS / DDD concepts
- Working experience in Docker & Kubernetes based solutions
- Experience in developing/migrating on-prem application on cloud platforms
Here at Tremend you also have the opportunity to:
Much more in it for you!
- Grow both your technical and soft skills and become a Team Leader
- Become a coach for others
- Hold technical interviews
- Help pitch new projects: make estimates, assumptions, create sketch architectures
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks