Tremend is a software consultancy company that provides custom software development services. continually strives to deliver at the highest standard of quality and incorporates the latest proven technologies whenever possible. This is the main reason why today has a solid base of customers across the globe with whom it has established long term relationships.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our tremendous Mobile and Client Side team.
The Engineering Manager is responsible for managing the technical team, including staff allocation, coaching, assessments, risk mitigation, etc.
- Organizing teams of engineers (~30 developers)
- Managing resources allocation on projects
- Delivering solutions or projects in line with the company's values and business objectives
- Interviews for department resources - recruiting
- Onboarding new-comers
- Career development for department engineers: learning programs, presentations, training, coaching programs
- Managing internal projects and boilerplates
- Technical supervision on projects
- Pre-sale tasks for project leads
- Estimations on upcoming projects
- Help Marketing and Sales with different tasks: blog articles, events, speaking events, technical support, estimations, and enforcement of Tremend's way of working - best practices
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department
- Minimum 10 years experience
- At least 4 years Department Management/ Project Management/ Team Leadership/ Program Management
- Strong technical background
- Experienced in Development and related technologies
- Experience with Software and Hardware architectures and Cloud platforms
- Excellent soft skills and people management skills